; Trickstoo.com

Monday, December 30, 2013

FORLORN


Why are you weeping my dear kid ?
Who are you ?

I am a forlorn   o...o...o...o...o
I am a forlorn   o...o...o...o...o

No , Never say again ...
It may gives you pain ...

You have father , you have mother ,
you have brother and sister .

But where ?

How you earn your bread ?
Through hard working ......

Yes , Work is god ,
Who loves us as our dad ,
 He lives in kids  heart ,
Who always thinks smart .

Where are you staying my dear kid ?
Where there is some free place .......
Yes , mother's lap is that ,
Nice nap you may get .

Self confidence is your sister ,
Bold nature is your brother .

Leave your tears ,
Leave your fears ,
Always be cheerful ,
You be peaceful .

Now say , Are you forlorn my dear kid ?
No .... No .... No .... No .... No.... No ....
Very good , Every thing will go good....
O.k ...O.k ... Bye ... Bye ... Mother......

********************************

4 comments:

  1. I think this poem as god's gift at the end of this year for everyone in the memory of MOTHERTHERESA.
    Nice poem mam.

    ReplyDelete