; Trickstoo.com

Thursday, October 3, 2013

WHERE CAN I HIDE YOU?

Sitting in a meadow thinking of you
deeply, deeply, so deeply.
You came with a fresh rose
Sprinkling water on my face.
But, someone is observing us
eagerly, eagerly, so eagerly,
come, come, come getup darling!
I want to hide you at somewhere.
But where?
Hurry, hurry, hurry
hide in my EYES
But my waver winkling
showing your existence.

Come out, come out, come out
hide in my HEART
But my heart beatings are raised
and it is easy to trace you.

Wake up, wake up, wake up
hide in my PALMS
But the mischief of my bangles
showing your presence.

Move, move, move
hide in my HAIR
But your sneezing showing your signs
Oh! No, no, no what can I do?
Where can I hide you?

Luci darling! some one is calling me.
I opened my eyes and observing the 
surroundings with surprise.
He stand before me with a fresh rose,
Sprinkling water on  my face and
asked me, "Are you........dreaming?"
It's the time to hide my feelings.
But where can I hide?
I hid them secretly in my heart,
And I respond  "NOTHING"

******

No comments:

Post a Comment